Tuesday 27 September 2011

Google Millionaire Tells Obama: 'Raise My Taxes, Please!'

Google employee Doug Edwards, 59 years: to increase taxes on the rich, one of the most controversial issues currently facing the country, there is only one champion. Monday, Mountain View, California, at a meeting in the city, Obama seems to be an anonymous member of the audience asked a question. What happened next was a surprise.

"Mr. President, thank you," began the man. "I have a job, but I did pretty well here on the street for a small startup in Silicon Valley for a period of time and work, because it is the chance to live, I'm not unemployed Option My question is this: .. If the "Can I increase my taxes?

Surprise the audience exploded with laughter.

Man - later identified as Edwards - a short list of products that continue to offer many tax funds which is the center of economic development in the country: "I would really like to continue to invest in the country where such things make me able to obtain Pell grant and training programs and infrastructure.”

He continued to criticize the tax cuts of the Bush era and continued: "I think this conference is to change so long many of us have enjoyed tax cuts and not to support the end kills me To see this, we want to keep you strong. “

Edwards opposed the visit and then participate in a round, double the pleasure:

Obama, smiling, Edwards said: "I want to give me some clues in time, it was the beginning."

"This is a search engine." Edwards said.

"Everything went very well, right?" Obama smiled.

Obama knew the identity of the anonymous follower of this is unclear. About an hour after the incident, Talking Points Memo, journalists from the White House in consumer marketing and brand management, said Mr. Edwards determined tax (GOOG) first as director of Google. I feel fortunate in his memoirs, Confessions of Google employees 59, was released earlier this year.

Wal-Mart death

"Child King" s reign came to an end. Wal-Mart Wall Street Journal is an up and coming rival to grow at twice the sales reports. This blue chip in the future with $ 0 $ 3 billion in the first six years of history, is the only company to increase sales. The best part is: fortune when the company No. 1 in sales of all the money in cash processing - improving the lives of employees. "Monetary new face of Wal-Mart retail real death -. Kings' free report, enter your e-mail address, name of the people at the Motley Fool Get this FREE report.

No comments:

Post a Comment